Whether you’re looking for the structure of a plot, to learn about themes in a book, elements like setting or characters, you’ll find a wide source of articles to help get you started. Let’s take a quick look at a couple worth checking out first.
- What is an Inciting Incident? (Don’t start your story without knowing this important detail!)
- How Many Words in a Story? (Let’s break this one down to the basics.)
- What are the Different Types of Conflict? (Without conflict, your book will be sorely lacking!)
- Why do I Keep Hearing about the Hero’s Journey? (How can it help me tell my story?)
- Setting in Stories (How to make it memorable and go deeper.)
- What is a Theme? (Do I need one?)
Want to learn more about characters? Maybe you’re looking for writing tips, like how to write faster or form good habits. Let’s go back to your choices.