Where do you need the most help?
Think about the following statements, and let’s get a handle on what we need to tackle first.
- I want to write a book, but don’t know how to start. Getting started.
- I have questions. Start with this: Writers FAQ, Writing 101.
- I’m looking for books about writing: find the best writing books
- I need to learn about writing characters: help with characters.
- I need help with structure/theme/and setting.
- I need editing tips: help with editing.
- I need to get unstuck: help with writer’s block.
- The Hero’s Journey – Step by Step
- Learn How to Write Faster
Take a deep breath. Don’t panic. I can help.
Here are more articles to get you started:
- Fiction Writing Tips (plotting, dialogue, and more)
- Writing Resources (writing apps, and helpful writing software)
- Different types of conflict
- Inciting Incidents
- Get your Story Started
- Writing Workshops, Writing Classes, and Writing Courses
- Great sources for grammar (websites, books, and more)
- Writing Prompts
- The Habit of Writing
- Generating Ideas for Stories
- How Many Words in a Story
- Fiction Writing Advice
- Fight Flabby Words
- How to Write Antagonist Characters
- Pen names for authors
- How to Edit a Book
- Write Faster with More Writing Tips
- Character Motivations: Why a Character Does Something
- …or go to my blog posts to see my full list of writing articles.